A writer from Morley Meadow Primary School will be able to:
- Write clearly, accurately and coherently, adapting their language and style in and for a range of contexts, purpose and audiences.
- Discuss the effects of a range of writing techniques.
- Use a wide range of vocabulary.
- Write with enjoyment and enthusiasm.
- Accurately spell words or make plausible phonetical attempts.
- Pay careful attention to punctuation and grammar.
- Use editing opportunities to improve the written outcome.
See our full statement in the attachment below.
To view our "Writing Activities" online gallery click HERE